Knowledge is Power
Here’s something you won’t hear from many of our competitors: we’re happy to teach you everything we know! We believe when you succeed, we succeed. If you don’t know what your current provider… provides, how can you be sure you are getting your money’s worth? You’ll be able to reduce costs and if nothing else, you’ll be able to hold us (or your other provider) more accountable.
Our training sessions are easy to follow and are presented in a way that you’ll be able to apply within days. You’ll see real-world examples from actual clients. You won’t find any monotone lectures or Powerpoints here.
Today’s digital advertising platforms make it easy for anyone with enough time and a fundamental understanding, to run ads. Unfortunately, if you don’t know some of the more advanced sides of each platform, you could be wasting your advertising budget on ads that are not optimized and targeted correctly, and you may not even know it.
Whether you’re on a tight budget, or just prefer to have greater control over your ads, we can help with personalized or group-setting advertising classes covering a wide array of platforms.
- Google AdSense (Pay Per Click)
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- and More!
You’ll learn how to create a campaign from scratch, targeting, and optimization, and we’ll also show you how to lower your ad cost by preventing waste.
Prefer a more hands-off approach? We can help with digital marketing packages to fit any budget.
On average, less than 10% of visitors to your website will be ready to make a purchasing decision. Email campaigns are a fantastic way to keep your brand front and center when your potential buyer is ready to make a buying choice down the road. Email drip campaigns are also a perfect sidekick for your sales funnel.
- Learn what does and doesn’t work today in email
- Learn the secret to getting your message actually read
- Learn how to convince your recipients to take action
- Learn how email campaigns fit into a sales funnel for growth hacking
- Learn how to create value and reduce cost with email campaigns
You’ll learn about the different types of email campaigns, why you should be using them, and how to create them from scratch.
Sales funnels are basically a series of steps website visitors follow on their journey to becoming a customer. During a traditional sales process, you might manually move a potential customer from the awareness stage to consideration and finally to conversion.
With online sales funnels, you can often automate this entire process on a single website and show the prospect only the content that correlates with their current stage in the sales funnel.
- Discover different types of sales funnels
- See how a sales funnel can boost your revenue while reducing cost
- Create a sales funnel from start to finish
- Learn how to leverage the power of growth hacking for your funnel
- Learn how to automate your entire sales process online
Did you know that over 40% of online business transactions in 2016 started with a search engine like Google? Now consider that on average, only 10% of consumers ever move past the first page of search results on Google. If someone searches for your goods or services, where do you show up?
Our beginner SEO courses teach the fundamentals of what search engines look for today when ranking content. You’ll learn how content, keyword research, user engagement, citations, and backlinks all impact how your business shows up (or doesn’t) on Google.
- Learn what quality content is and why it’s so important
- Learn how to get users to engage with and share your content
- Learn how citations can make or break local rankings
- Learn why keyword research is important
- Get to know Google My Business
Blogging for Business
Blogging is something most business owners see as irrelevant to their business, or too time-consuming. Blogging can add a ton of value for your consumers, build credibility, and can be a game-changer for search engine rankings.
We’ll teach you the basics of writing a blog post from start to finish that your prospects actually want to read. We’ll even help you with topic ideation.
- Learn what works and what doesn’t when blogging
- Learn how to post a new blog article to the most popular content management system
- Learn how to find ideas for blog articles
- Learn how to leverage blogging in a sales funnel